SHAMANIC REIKI WORKSHOP with SHAMAN ALAN WAUGH
In this weekend workshop retreat you will learn techniques that Alan calls Shamanistic Reiki, that he has used for years to offer deeply transformative healing sessions to hundreds of clients.
It is really Shamanic practices supported by Reiki rather than the other way around and involves active participation by the receiver/ client. Through incorporating these techniques, you not only activate the client’s own capacity to heal themselves but also teach them how to continue these practices at home. The teachings will take your healing practice to a powerful new level.
This workshop will include:
- teachings on shamanic principles of sickness and health
- how to do energetic cleanses (limpia’s) for your client and yourself
- techniques that Alan successfully uses for releasing the root causes of addictions, fear and depression
- how to use relaxation techniques to enhance the client’s ability to allow energy flow for healing
- how to use colors and shapes to isolate and then release energy blocks or tensions held in the body for healing
- a myriad of other techniques that Alan has honed over many years.
This workshop requires that you are at the level of Advanced Reiki (Reiki III) and is the pre- requisite for taking the Shamanistic Reiki Advanced class.
Friday evening 7 – 9p
Sat 11 – 6p
Sunday 10 – 2p
*$175 non-refundable deposit will be used to hold your space. Please email nic(at)nicoledoherty.com for details.
TEACHER BIO: This retreat will be taught by Alan Waugh, who works as a Shamanic Healer/Teacher/Ceremonialist and Reiki practitioner in the Mount Shasta area and internationally. His knowledge of Shamanic healing techniques has been garnered through 20 years of working as a bedside caregiver in hospice, through apprenticing in indigenous practices mainly in the Peruvian jungle and through many years of study and working full time as a healer, and master teacher. See his web site www.spiritwisdomhealing.com