Do you want to be inspired & transform your life? Place this on your vision board…
You have 200 hours of training under your mat.* You can guide students through an intelligent, effective yoga class. Now it’s time to advance your career!
Through a dedicated apprenticeship and by participating in professional workshops, our immersive 6-month program will help you hone your unique teaching style and voice. What makes YogaWorks’ 300-hour program stand out?
Our Personal Approach
The mentor relationship was originally how yoga was passed down to new teachers and YogaWorks continues this effective learning tradition.
- One-on-one mentor relationship to guide you throughout the program and beyond
- Observing and assisting your mentor in class
- A final project designed to help define yourself as a yoga teacher
- Addressing yoga teaching questions and discussions in small group meetings with your mentor and other students
Your Opportunity for Deeper Learning
To add to your teaching tool kit, each month you will participate in weekend workshops on a wide variety of teaching topics, which include:
- Teaching vinyasa flow and advanced asana
- Practicing hands-on adjustments
- Injury assessment and management
- Understanding restorative yoga and yoga for chronic illness
- Deeper meditation, subtle body and yoga philosophy studies
- Tailoring classes for beginners and pregnant women
- Understanding the business of yoga
Graduates are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 500.
*If your 200-hour training was not through YogaWorks, you will be required to take our 75-hour bridge program. The following locations have a bridge program incorporated into the 300 Hour program: Manchester, NH and La Jolla, CA.
What Makes YogaWorks Teacher Training Unique?
- Experience: We’ve refined our time-tested curriculum over 25 years.
- Intelligent Sequencing: We train you to deliver safe, dynamic classes.
- Emphasis on Mindful Teaching: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences. We arm you with the tools to serve students in the moment and instruct their bodies into alignment.
- Development of Diversity: We encourage you to find your unique teaching voice and style.
- Global Community Access: With a legacy that includes today’s yoga leaders, YogaWorks teacher training is respected worldwide.
- Certification: Graduates are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as 500-RYT.
For more information contact me or the Program Advisor, Christinef@yogaworks.com for information and a schedule.