It’s time to wake up and get real raw!
One of my favorite comedians to date is JP Sears who pokes fun at the spiritual community for being “ultra spiritual”. He points out what I call spiritual bypassers – those that have made spirituality trendy and cool and have bypassed their inner work.
The spiritual community in LA can feel like people are just blowing a lot of “love and light” up people’s asses. There are loads of people running around offering their ‘healing energy’ without ever taking a moment to heal or look at themselves in the mirror. WTF?
What we don’t process becomes the unconscious at play in all areas of our life and the human collective. We need to own our shit and get real. How long do you plan on hiding?
It’s not funny anymore to pretend your shit don’t stink. It’s not cool anymore to be dimming your light. It’s not appropriate anymore to tip toe around subjects that need addressing. It’s not helpful to say something other than what you mean. It’s not OK to avoid uncomfortable subjects. It’s time to let people disagree with you and to get into dialogue (check out my organic banana post and how absolutely people disagree with me!).
It’s time to wake up and take action in co-creation with Pure Consciousness. We don’t have time to sit back and wait for the Universe to save us.
There is a lot of chaos in the world on the macro scale, and this is purely a reflection of the inner turmoil that is ours to own and a reflection of the inner chaos. What we are seeing is the belly of the dragon – the unconscious masculine and feminine energies up for serious review. It’s not time to ignore your role in all of it.
Here are the types of questions and statements that we can start probing ourselves with:
- How do you back up your love and light claims?
- Describe the consistent practices in your life that scare you.
- Name the ways that you get out of your comfort zone.
- In what ways do you give up your power?
- What are you willing to let go of?
- How are you leaking your energy?
- When do you not speak your truth?
- Who are you proving yourself to and comparing yourself with?
- What bad habits do you hold that you can’t manage to break?
- In what ways do you allow the virus of “I’m too busy” to control your life?
- Can you describe what it feels like to believe there is no money or time available?
- Who is your scapegoat?
- When do you not speak up out of fear of rejection?
- What are you doing in your life with intention?
- Who is keeping you in a box?
- What roles do you play that bring you out of alignment?
- How do you ask for support?
- What is your purpose on this Earth and who are you helping?
- What are you doing with your gifts in service to humanity?
- How do you love and nurture yourself?
- In what ways do you practice compassion?
I’m on a roll, but you get the picture. There is a deep inquiry here. Being spiritual is not a trend. It’s not a reality TV show. This is about doing the work internally, so you can help the others that are not awake, pop. We are talking about saving humanity and the planet.
Love & Light (I can say this because I can fuckin’ back it up!)