Sunday, January 25, 2015
1256 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
$35 early, $40 Day of Event
Free your voice and explore the yoga of embodied sound. From the sacred to the silly, express your authentic voice in this playful, transformational workshop. Experience the healing power of sound and movement as you open your body and spirit in ways you never imagined and make long-lasting changes in your life.
In this workshop you will:
• Sing, sound, speak your truth with more confidence and freedom
• Deepen your relationship to sound and your body
• Develop confidence in your voice
• Play + rediscover your inner child
• Learn proper techniques for singing and sounding
• Open the chakras through sound
Suitable for all people, singers and non-singers alike and anyone who wants to free their voice. Especially encouraged for those who experience throat chakra blockages and want to express themselves in a safe environment. Wear comfortable clothing as we will do some light movement.
Book now: http://www.yogaworks.com/
Amber Field was featured in San Francisco Magazine’s Best of the Bay for yoga music. A singer and multi-instrumentalist, she has performed at Wanderlust, Esalen, the Yoga Journal Conference, and more. Amber specializes in helping people free their voices, creativity, and spirits. www.amberfieldmusic.com
- Gracefully put yourself first
- Practice radical self love
- Free your authentic voice
- Clarify your vision
- Create inspired actions
If you are ready to create breakthroughs and reclaim your passions, power and purpose then I invite you to schedule a free 15 min chat to begin your journey.