Beyond the dense physical form there is a rich well of information that is contained in the “Subtle Body“. Also called “Luminous Body”1. The sacred, ancient practice of Yoga teaches how to work with energy bodies and systems deeply so that one can attain higher states of consciousness and begin to liberate themselves from suffering.
Nicole’s extensive study of Yoga and Shamanism2 has sculpted and strengthened her strong intuitive nature. It is her experience that most human beings need additional support bridging the gap between this visible 3D reality, the unseen subtle body energies and the realms of Spirit.
With healing intention, Nicole works as a channel between the visible and invisible worlds working closely with various energy systems that constitute the Subtle Body to help facilitate the healing of one’s physical, emotional and mental suffering. The movement and clearing of energy sustains the body-mind-soul connection and is integral to our evolution and connection to Spirit.
- Stress + Anxiety Reduction
- Better sleep
- Helps release addiction
- Facilitates healing of physical, emotional and mental states
- Clears out abuse and sexual trauma
- Lineage Healing
- Releases your limiting beliefs + re-pattern old stories
- Disease prevention through removal of energetic blockages
- Creates clean light energy for your body
- Increases vital life force energy or prana
- Connects your body-mind-soul to align with spiritual energy and guides
- Attunes you to a higher vibrational frequency
- Links you up to the universal matrix of energy, love and spirit
A Typical Session: (1.5 hours)
- Consultation – Nicole will identify key areas to shift energy through her understanding of various energy systems such as chakras, nadis, and vayus
- Creation of sacred space – Nicole will create a safe container for the healing session with opening and closing ceremonies
- Energy healing may use several powerful tools (lying down on a massage table).
- Light Massage
- Master Reiki
- Sound Healing
Nicole’s study in Shamanism is with over 10 different maestras/maestros from the Shapibo tradition in the Peruvian Amazon and her incredibly wise teacher here in the United States, Alan Waugh, Spirit Wisdom Healing. She has received her Master Reiki Certifications in the Usui system of natural healing from Reiki Master Teachers Alan Waugh and Eleonore Koury, SacredVentures.com.
What is the Subtle Body or Luminous Body?
The Subtle Body is defined by many healing arts and sciences.
Definition: “The subtle body is one of a series of psycho-spiritual constituents of living beings, according to various esoteric, occult and mystical teachings. Each subtle body corresponds to a subtle plane of existence in a hierarchy or great chain of being that culminates in the physical form.” (Wikipedia)
How It’s Known in Different Spiritual Traditions
“The most sacred body” and “supracelestial body” in Sufism, “the diamond body” in Taoism, “the light body” or “rainbow body” in Tibetan Buddhism, “the body of bliss” in Kriya Yoga, and “the immortal body” in Hermeticism.” (Wikipedia)
“The Yogic, Trantic and other systems of India, the Buddhist psychology of Tibet, as well as Chinese and Japanese esoterism are examples of doctrines that describe a subtle physiology having a number of focal points (chakras, acupuncture points) connected by a series of channels (nadis, acupuncture meridians) that convey life-force (prana, vayu, ch’i, ki, lung).” (Wikipedia)
Master the Physical Realm and Attain Liberation
“These invisible channels and points are understood to determine the characteristics of the visible physical form. By understanding and mastering the subtlest levels of reality one gains mastery over the physical realm. Through practice of various breathing and visualisation exercises one is able to manipulate and direct the flow of vital force, to achieve superhuman (e.g. in martial arts) or miraculous powers (siddhis) and attain higher states of consciousness, immortality or liberation.” (Wikipedia)
What is Shamanism?
“Shamanism encompasses the premise that shamans are intermediaries or messengers between the human world and the spirit worlds. Shamans are said to treat ailments/illness by mending the soul. Alleviating traumas affecting the soul/spirit restores the physical body of the individual to balance and wholeness, which in turn affects the human world.” (Wikipedia)
The Shaman’s Way of Healing
“Shamans don’t subscribe to the model of illness that we hold in the West. For them, all disease has spiritual origins, and illness is manifested through subtle bodies – the energy body, our emotions, our thoughts – and lastly the physical body. For the shamans, physical and emotional challenges provide an opportunity for initiation and spiritual re-birth into a new way of being.” (Illumination, The Shaman’s Way of Healing by Alberto Villodo, Ph. D.)
Subtle Body & Shamanism
“In shamanic traditions, this field of luminous energy envelops the physical body and holds a record of all your emotional, physical, and spiritual traumas. The LEF (luminous energy field) is an information field, a blueprint that determines how you will heal, live, and might die. This information also is encoded in neural networks in primitive regions in your brain and can keep you trapped re-living the same tired old stories, dramas, and diseases through many generations.” (Four Winds Society).
Shamanism works with the subtle body to clear energy and assists in the re-patterning of neural networks, generating major transformational shifts in the body, mind and soul.
- “Luminous Body”: The Subtle Body is defined by many healing arts and sciences. Definition: “The subtle body is one of a series of psycho-spiritual constituents of living beings, according to various esoteric, occult and mystical teachings. Each subtle body corresponds to a subtle plane of existence in a hierarchy or great chain of being that culminates in the physical form. – Wikipedia [↩]
- “Shamanism”: Shamanism encompasses the premise that shamans are intermediaries or messengers between the human world and the spirit worlds. Shamans are said to treat ailments/illness by mending the soul. Alleviating traumas affecting the soul/spirit restores the physical body of the individual to balance and wholeness, which in turn affects the human world. – Wikipedia [↩]