Does this sound familiar to you?
…You want to trust in the flow of life, but there seems to be a boulder blocking your river of abundance.
…When someone tries to support you, you find it difficult to surrender, trust and let go.
…Your creative projects are at a standstill because you are not flowing.
…When change is on the horizon in your life, you feel anxious or overwhelmed.
…When you open yourself up to a partner, you can’t really ‘let your hair down’ because you have some feelings of guilt or shame in the way.
…You think to yourself, “OMG, that’s that same relationship pattern repeating itself. Why do I always end up with these people?”
…You can’t access your emotions easily, or you can’t stop the damn that has broken and your emotions feel scary.
…Your libido is less than stellar and you can’t find ways to access pleasure.
These can be conditions/experiences present with a sexual chakra energy imbalance.
This can be caused by:
- Disconnection with the Water element of flow,movement and change
- Early core wounds in your childhood experience with Masculine/Feminine energies outside of you + balance of your own masculine/feminine within
- Societal programming pressures around needing to have the ‘perfect’ relationship or fit a certain masculine/feminine archetype
What can you do to balance your energy system and heal your sexual center?
I am offering you a very simple practice today that can help you feel more purity in your body, detox some old emotional energy, and connect you with the water element and flow.
Nature is our reflection.
In Shamanism, Yoga and other ancient wisdom teachings we understand that Nature is our reflection.
Thus, we learn about our human energy centers through the qualities of the master energies/frequencies of Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Ether/Space/Center (depending on the traditions) and we heal through connecting with them.
Qualities of the 2nd Chakra:
- Water/Orange Color
- Moon Element/Mamakia
- Relates to your emotional body
- Imbalances relate to issues with mother/father, balance of masculine and feminine energies (ying/yang), creativity, abundance, sexuality movement, healthy relationship to desire/needs
- Fear around change/unknown
How do these qualities relate to me?
When we are healthy in our sexual center we feel more flow and balance.
The water energy relates to our emotional bodies. Emotions are energies much like water that are meant to move and change.
The 2nd chakra reflects our core relationship with the Mother/Father and these Feminine/Masculine energy archetypes.
When we are balanced in these energies we have the ability to mutate and change, so we can find the Yin/Yang balance easier because we can access the appropriate energy to support the whole.
An imbalance in this chakra is fear of the unknown and sexual shame.
Water Purification Ritual + Meditation Practice (19 minutes)
- You can listen to this FREE meditation/lesson about the 2nd chakra from my dropbox HERE
- Take an Epsom salt bath* ( 2 cups/40 min). Could add essential oils. I like Citrus Bliss from doTerra for sacral.
- Connect with the purifying quality of the water
- Hydrate during and after. Then lather yourself with good oils to seal it all in.
*Epsom salts boost magnesium which regulates over 300 enzymes in your body. It reduces stress, eliminates toxins, pulls heavy metals. Reduces pain & inflammation. Helps regulate blood sugar.
If you like these processes, these are the types of tools that I might offer my clients during their highly customized 7- week Shamanic journey through each of their energy centers.
At each energy center we go through a variety of processes to find what is stuck at all levels (physical, emotional, mental, spiritually) and work to move it through the system.
With this knowledge, we can deprogram and re-balance the energy centers for overall life balance.
We do this through an extensive tool box of coaching, in-person and remote shamanic healings, shamanic journeying, meditations, yoga, breathwork, sound healing, and tantra.