Does this sound familiar to you?
…You have all these projects and ideas yet when you go to take action inertia takes over.
…You are highly skilled and have many certifications in all sorts of modalities but you are not teaching or using these skills.
…You know you have a calling to serve, yet you say you don’t know what your soul’s purpose is.
…When attention is directed to you in a meeting or public setting you are overcome by fear, you avoid, retreat or procrastinate.
…When you get compliments you quickly deflect them and have difficulty receiving them.
These can be conditions/experiences present with a third chakra energy imbalance.
This can be caused by:
- Disconnection with the Fire element of transformation
- Early core wounds in your childhood experience around your confidence, self-esteem and power
- Societal programming pressures around scarcity consciousness and being told ‘what you are not’/fear of rejection
What can you do to balance your energy system and heal your power center?
I am offering you a simple 15 min empowerment meditation today that brings you into a past experience when you felt powerless and invites you to shift the ending of this story by taking a powerful action instead and inviting the support of your spiritual guides. This will shift your energy and bring power back to you.
Nature is our reflection.
In Shamanism, Yoga and other ancient wisdom teachings we understand that Nature is our reflection.
Thus, we learn about our human energy centers through the qualities of the master energies/frequencies of Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Ether/Space/Center (depending on the traditions) and we heal through connecting with them.
Qualities of the 3rd Chakra:
• Sun/Heat/Yellow Color
• Fire Element/Inti Father Sun
• Relates to your gifts/talent/purpose and action in the world
• Imbalances relate to issues with power, esteem, confidence, energy, action, intertia, healthy digestion/agni
• In Shamanic studies can relate to the old patterns stuck in the mind and your self-limiting beliefs
• The demon of this chakra is guilt/blame + unhealthy ego
How do these qualities relate to me?
When we are healthy in our power center we feel connected to our action and purpose in the world based on the gifts and talents we know we have.
When we feel empowered we take action instead of sitting back and waiting for things to happen to us. We become the co-creators and manifesting generators of our experience.
We want to have a healthy relationship to the Ego and not be burdened by experiences that draw continually upon our energy.
The meditation from today will bring you into the past to re-write the scripts that result in empowered action which brings great healing and allows you to re-direct your energy to positive projects.
Empowerment Meditation (15 min) + Breath of Fire
- Click my video above to meditate and learn the process (this is 15 min, but I invite you into a longer one another time).
- Before or after this meditation feel free to do a minute of Breath of Fire breathing to clear out any energetic residue.
- Breath of Fire – if unfamiliar with it, here’s a great video from one of my favorite artists Simrit who is also a kundalini yogi.
If you like these processes, these are the types of tools that I might offer my clients during their highly customized 7- week Shamanic journey through each of their chakra energy centers.
At each energy center we go through a variety of processes to find what is stuck at all levels (physical, emotional, mental, spiritually) and work to move it through the system.
With this knowledge, we can deprogram and re-balance the energy centers for overall life balance.
We do this through an extensive tool box of coaching, in-person and remote shamanic healings, shamanic journeying, meditations, yoga, breathwork, sound healing, and tantra.
Are you one who takes empowered action?
A great way to know if you are a candidate for coaching or energy work is to book a 15 minute candid chat with me 😉
P.S. I now have a NEW GROUP PROGRAM as well as my signature
ONE-ON-ONE coaching program called “Unleash the Shamanic Priestess Within + Thrive”.
- Gracefully put yourself first
- Practice radical self love
- Free your authentic voice
- Clarify your vision
- Create inspired actions
If you are ready to create breakthroughs and reclaim your passions, power and purpose then I invite you to schedule a free 15 min chat to begin your journey.